Pixelwix projection calculator software is an essential and must have tool for designing single or
multi-projector displays on all screen and room shapes and gives immediate 3D visual feedback of the projection environment.
This projection Screen Size calculator software is easy to use and has many great features which allow you to accurately design your screen environment.
New version 2.4.3
– NEW: Updated built-in projector database
– NEW: Invert colors in all analysis modes
– NEW: Export of projector and cameras initial positions and import in AutoBlend
– UPD: Improved pixel size analysis for fisheye lens
– UPD: Modernized and clear UI
– UPD: A number of GUI and usability improvements
– FIX: Immediate crash on old intel 64bit OpenGL drivers
– FIX: A number of small bug fixes and improvement.
Designing and realizing a multi-projector or projection display setups are not a
simple or trivial task. You will have to ask yourself a number of questions
The answer is dependent on many factors:
What type and size of the projection screen should I chose?
What projectors type, resolution, throw ratio, contrast etc.
Where to put the projectors with respect to the screen for the best
coverage and how big should the screen be when soft edge blending?
Will the projectors and screens fit the available space?
If there are objects between the projectors and the
screen, will they shadow the screen?
The answer on those questions is not easy and cannot be simply calculated
on paper. Curved projection screens also introduce image distortions that can not
be simply calculated using the standard projection calculation tools based on
Pixelwix Pixelwarp projection calculator software is an essential and must have tool for designing single or multi-projector displays on all screen and room shapes
Pixelwarp Projection calculator user interface provides an immediate 3D visual feedback of the
projection environment including the screen, real-time projection image, projector physical size and throw, additional objects, environmental light, etc.
· Different types and shapes of projection screens including cylinder (single curved), dome (double curved), planar(flat), etc.
. Oculus Rift Support.
· Load custom projection screens from 3D CAD models.
· Support for unlimited number of projectors.
· Built-in projectors database including 5000+ projectors models.
· Extend the projectors database with additional projectors models.
· Edit projectors properties: resolution, throw ratio, position, orientation, light intensity, horizontal and vertical flip, etc.
· Unlimited number of virtual cameras to view the projection from different room locations.
· Edit cameras properties: resolution, field of view, position, orientation, etc.
· Import Unlimited number of additional 3D objects that can shadow projection image.
· Load objects from CAD models.
· Edit objects sizes, positions and orientation, etc.
· Position the object freely in the scene.
· Direct visual feedback of object occlusion and shadows on the screen.
2 years free updates after purchase.(upgrade in two year intervals at 40% off original cost)
The following is the required minimal configuration:
· PC with 2.0 Ghz or higher processor (32bit or 64 bit)
· 2 Gb or more RAM
· A moderate graphics card (NVIDIA or AMD/ATI) with support for FrameBufferObjects.