PixelFlex simulation projection screen material features a uniform velvet-finish engineered to provide consistent aesthetics while increasing design and production efficiencies. It is a true pure white non-reflective material which will enhance and sharpen your projected image better than elastic polymer materials.Embedded nano particles enhance and brighten colors providing awesome results, finer and smoother than the best screen material available today. It will also keep it's shape and not cause an unwanted convex shape which often occurs when stretching elastic polymer screens on a curved frame.
Best solution for Pro Simulation or DIY screen builder. We will custom cut your size up to 63" wide and any length. Available rolled for easy shipping.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Consistent velvet-matte finish
• Gain factor 1.1
• View Angle 80°
• Compatible with 1080P to 8K and beyond
• Can easily be cut or punched and will take glue and paint easily
• Can be attached to frame using velcro or by punching and using hardware fixtures. Is also rigid enough to go into a channel.
• Easy to clean and waterproof
• Can be die cut, heat bent and thermoformed
• Excellent dimensional stability
• Low gloss finish reduces glare
• Width up to 63"
• Thickness .030"
• Available in sheets or rolls
• We will cut to your specifications
• Recycle Code #6
• Good abrasion resistance
• Impact resistant
• UV Stabilized, Fire Retardant
Pictures of PixelFlex in action installed within a Pixelwix SimPod with Pixelwix Motion Gt racing platform.
NO FRAME INCLUDED. PRICE IS PER SQUARE FOOT